Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Kick the Can'ts - BEDA Day 4

I have a quote written on my white board in my room.

"She turned her can'ts into cans and her wishes into plans." 

I am in love with this quote. Even though I'm generally an optimistic person (I really am! I swear!), my anxiety and depression keep me from seeing the sunlight sometimes. I wallow in my misery and start thinking that my life is never going to get better. This quote reminds me that not only do I need to think positively, but I also need to take action towards what I want. I want to live in NYC and travel the world. So the first step would be to start saving money, something I'm horrible at. But this quote reminds me of my motivations. I'll turn my dreams into plans.

Tomorrow night I go to my mom's, where I won't be able to blog, so I'm going to see if there's a way I can set up a queue. If not, I'll make up the slack later.

ALSO IN FIVE DAYS I TURN SEVENTEEN. I CAN'T WAIT TO USE MAGIC OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL AND GET MY APPARITION LICENSE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment